Iconography and Beautification Program
Introduction - A Brief History
Founded in 2002, the parishioners of St. Anna worshipped in temporary facilities while they raised funds for building their own House of Worship.
Construction began in the middle of 2011 and completed in 2013. Our Thyranixia (Opening of the Doors) was held on June 9, 2013. The construction and eventually the move into our church are histoic events in the short life of our church. We are blessed that in such a short tine we managed to have our beautiful St. Anna Church, which we call our home and where we fulfull our dreams.
In 2017, we reached our 15th anniversary milestone and began planning for the beautification of our beloved church.
Forefeast of the Dormition of our Most Holy Lady the Theotokos and Ever Virgin Mary; The Holy Prophet Michaias (Micah); Holy Hieromartyr Marcellus, Bishop of Apameia; Holy New Martyr Symeon of Trapezoundos (1653)